Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In just six days....

I cant sleep. For the past three nights, when I'm absolutely exhausted from working at VBS all day, I cant seem to sleep. I'm busy planning everything I need down to the last dose of Tums. I decided tonight to look back on all the emails I have exchanged back and forth between Korie and I for our planning of this trip. As I read through the emails that started in November and read how much God has provided, I sit in tears. I'm so grateful that God has given me this opportunity. Now as you know, I'm in college (AKA little job, no money) and yet God has provided the 3000 dollars I needed for this trip. Not only that but He has given me the opportunity to work with kids and travel to the island that I feel called to. In the midst of all the planning, and stress, and excitement, I was reminded that this was God's doing and none of this would have happened unless it was in His plans for me. So Lord, thank you so much. Words aren't enough to explain my gratitude to you. I am your servant and this is my opportunity to be your vessel. Use me Lord in ways that I can't even imagine to further your kingdom. This is going to rock! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment